Humane Return Policy
At Humane, we're committed to providing you with top-quality consumer electronics that enhance your life and keep you connected. We understand that sometimes returns are necessary. To facilitate this process and ensure a seamless experience, we have established the following return policy (solely for purchases made within the United States). Humane's Return Policy supplements and forms a part of Terms of Service. Capitalized terms not defined here have the meaning given to them in the Terms of Service.
- Eligibility for Returns. If you are not satisfied with your purchase of a Humane AI Pin or other Humane-branded accessories (each, a “Product”), you can request to return your Product for a refund within 30 days of the original shipping date. You may only request a return if the Product is in “like new” condition. Humane’s Return Policy does not cover ordinary wear and tear (i.e., Products in a “used” condition) or damage caused by improper use, neglect, or accidents, subject to the terms of Humane’s Limited Warranty.
- Return Process. To request a return, contact our customer support team by visiting hu.ma.ne/support. Once your return has been authorized, you will receive an email with a prepaid shipping label and other return instructions. All returns must be shipped in the original packaging, including all original accessories, manuals, and packaging materials. Humane is not responsible for packages lost in transit without proof of tracking.
- Refunds. Once we have received your returned Product, we will inspect the Product to confirm it is eligible for return. Once the inspection is complete, if we have determined that the Product is eligible for return, you will receive a refund credited back to the original payment method. Refunds will be processed within five business days of Humane’s receipt of the returned Product. A $15.00 USD return processing fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Damaged Products. If your Product is returned in damaged condition, with missing parts (including, for example, the original accessories, manuals, and/or packaging materials), or otherwise has signs of abuse or is not in “like new” condition, Humane reserves the right to (a) refuse a refund, (b) reduce the refund amount (proportionate to the Product’s decrease in value due to the damage and/or missing parts as determined by Humane), or (c) charge additional restocking fees, all at Humane’s sole discretion.
- Non-U.S. Returns. Humane’s Return Policy only applies to Products purchased within the United States. Humane will only be responsible for domestic shipping costs (for eligible returns). If you are located outside of the United States and would like to request a return, please visit https://hu.ma.ne/support for assistance. Humane will not be responsible for any international shipping costs or customs charges.
- Further Support. At Humane, we value your trust and aim to make the returns process as straightforward and convenient as possible. If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please visit https://hu.ma.ne/support.